Senior Data Engineer & Scientist
Date Posted: 7/7/2023
Dearborn, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Design and Build world class high-volume real-time and near-real-time data processing frameworks for advanced analytics on big data platforms.
- Apply expertise in data integration technologies including: Informatica Big Data Management, PowerCenter, Big Data Edition, PowerExhange, and Big Data Quality.
- Collect, structure, and analyze data, distill and present key insights in support of decision making.
- Work as integrated member of big data technology team and participate in cross functional international Big Data initiatives from beginning to end with various business units.
- Obtain & manage a sufficient set of usable data from multiple sources, including manipulating noisy and irregular data to produce clean datasets.
- Performance tuning of real-time, near-real time or batch data integration code.
- Design responsibility for Data Lake, Warehouse, and Distributed Master Data.
- Apply knowledge of SQL.
- Manage 5 people.
- Qualified candidates will possess Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Data Science or closely related field.
- 2 years of experience as a Senior Consultant or any related position in information technology consulting.
- Must have two years of experience in Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, Informatica EDC, Informatica EDP, Informatica PowerCenter, PL/SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Erwin Data Modeler, Master Data Management, BDM, BI Reports, Data Warehouse and Data Mart.
- Telecommuting is acceptable.
To apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Business Analytics, 15726 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI 48126.
Use Ref. Code OS1.
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, M-F, 40 hrs/wk.