Computer Systems Analyst (ETL/Informatica/Big Data)
(Dearborn, MI, or other unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.)
- Analyze ETL, Informatica and Big Data systems.
- Work with Business Leads, Business Users, Product Owners and Analysts to gather and document functional requirements.
- Perform requirements analysis for technical and functional fitment.
- Create detailed technical design documents that include ETL design details and process scheduling.
- Design ETL processes to integrate data from multiple sources using Informatica, SQL scripts, UNIX and batch scripts and load data into Operational Data Store, Data warehouse, Data Lake and Data Marts to support analytics and reporting.
- Present analysis updates to management.
- Maintain and add new functionality to existing systems.
- Perform unit testing and support system integration testing and data validation.
- Support business and functional acceptance testing to move code to production.
- Document testing procedures, results and solutions. Provide warranty support and transition to regular operation team for monitoring.
- Support post warranty SME tasks, including analysis of incremental requirements and/or modification of requirements and issues requested/reported by business.
Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or closely related and 60 mo. experience in the job offered and/or as an IT System Specialist.
60 mo. progressive post-Bachelor's experience in:
- Design & development of ETL processes
- Informatica Power center & developer for extracting, loading & integrating data
- Developing data pipelines using SQL queries & UNIX script
- Root cause analysis to improve ETL process performance end-to-end ETL deployment of data warehouse & DataMart; Business Object, Tableau & Qlik reports.
To learn more or apply: