Role Title: TIBCO Collaborative Information Management (CIM)
Duration: Long-term 5-8 years
Type: Perm W2 with benefits and PTO
- This resource is responsible for production support of the PRIMA solution andunderlying TIBCO Collaborative Information Management (CIM) application infrastructure. This resource should be very comfortable in developing and administering the following master data management software: TIBCO Collaborative Information Management (CIM). The individual will be responsible to perform these tasks independently and with the other members of the team to coordinate the completion of new and ongoing tasks:
- Provide the technical knowledge for using TIBCOCIM and related products; 5+ years of TIBCO experience desired
- Maintain Data as a Service (DaaS) architectureand infrastructure
- Develop code within all the Data Infrastructure to improve reusability of existing code base.
- Participate in the design of new or changing mappings and workflows & produce technical specifications
- Participate in performance, load and scalability test planning and testing for a designated project or application.
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the applications
- Document all new and modified mappings according to standards as part of the Data Operations documentation
- Responsible for production support and on-callresponsibility for nightly processing including weekends and holidays
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture,DaaS, and web services.
- Expertise in ETL architecture and development& data warehousing space
- Expertise in TIBCO CIM and related products
- Data modeling and data mapping design experience
- Knowledge of information flow, content issues,and transformation of business requirements into TIBCO mappings
- Strong Oracle (10/11g) database development skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
To learn more or apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.